Fresh Blueberry Sorbet
Here’s a quick and easy vegan sorbet recipe I thought you might enjoy …
You will need:
- 300g fresh blueberries
- 100ml apple juice concentrate
- Combine blueberries and apple juice concentrate in a food processor/blender adn whirl until liquefied.
- Pour into a shallow baking pan/dish. Cover and freeze until firm around the edges, about 2 hours.
- With a heavy spoon, break frozen mixture into pieces. Place mixture in a food processor/blender and whirl until smooth but not completely melted.
- Spoon into a 500ml container, cover and freeze until firm.
Serve within a few days.
Makes about 500mL